Drain Cleaning in Petaluma
Drain Inspection & Repair in Sonoma & Marin County
Drain cleaning may be needed when you least expect it! It can be frightening; it can be frustrating; it can be confusing; it can be expensive and it almost always happens on a weekend, holiday or in an emergency situation!
For this reason, it is significantly important that you have someone you can trust in your home and we hope from the first phone call to the last point of contact, you find that trust in Roman’s Plumbing, Inc. We have numerous reviews backing up our work and can assist with professional drain cleaning services in Petaluma and surrounding areas.
Call 707-532-2433 or contact online for more information about our drain cleaning services in Petaluma.
Helpful Tips to Prevent Drain Cleaning:
- When flushing your toilet, if there is large amount of paper or waste, hold the handle down to allow the largest volume of water behind the flush to prevent toilet clogs.
- If you have long hair, try using a hair screen over your drain to prevent clogs.
- Do not drop q-tips, dental floss or toothpicks down your bathroom sink.
- Run your garbage disposer often with plenty of water to flush down food waste.
- Avoid fats, oils and grease going down the drain.
- Remove all food waste from dishes before placing them in the dishwasher. Many dishwashers and dishwashing detergents claim this is not needed, but you will be seeing Roman’s Plumbing, Inc. more often if you don’t!
When Calling Roman’s Plumbing, Inc. for a Drain Cleaning Service Call:
- Explain if it is an emergency.
- Provide any details – has this ever happened before? How often?
- Do you have a clean-out? (What is a clean-out?!)
- Are your toilet’s flushing?
- Are your bathtubs backing up?
- Are your toilets gurgling?
- Is your home a single-story or a two-story?
What Not To Do – Avoid These Common Do-It-Yourself Tips:
- Pour Drain-o down the drain. It can be toxic and a safety hazard to our team. It can also cause premature failure of your drainage system.
- Pour boiling water down the toilet. It can crack the porcelain.
- Do not stick a wire hanger down your drain. It can get stuck in the drain and cause more damage than good.
To have us investigate the status of your drain, contact us now at 707-532-2433 for more detailed info.