Installing Durable Piping Systems in Sonoma & Marin County
The pipes that make up a plumbing network are an essential element in any home or business. To keep them working reliably, it is important to seek out professional support from a reputable company. Our team at Roman's Plumbing, Inc. is committed to providing options for re-piping your home.
Many of the homes in the Sonoma & Marin County area are aging and have older piping systems in which, in time, will need replacing.
Call Roman’s Plumbing, Inc. for an evaluation of your plumbing systems. The guidance we provide takes into account the following:
- Accessibility to Crawlspace and Attic.
- Different Pipe Material Options.
- Plumbing Code Requirements.
This ensures the following:
- The re-pipe is installed to the highest standard.
- The re-pipe is inspected by a second party (ie. the Building Inspector.)
- The re-pipe is tested for leaks, assessed and passed.
- When pulling a permit the following requirements must be met by the Plumbing Contractor:
- Must be a Licensed Plumber.
- Must be Insured.
- Must be Bonded.
- Must have Workmans Comp
Anyone in the process of a new building project knows that the wide range of pipes on the market make it difficult to choose the best option for their property. After all, what is the difference between PVC, ABS and PEX pipes? To avoid confusion and stress, schedule an informative consultation with Roman Scanagatta, the Owner and Estimator of Roman's Plumbing, Inc.
Reach out to us now at 707-532-2433 for detailed piping support in Marin County and Sonoma.