Toilet Services in Petaluma
Toilet Repair & Installation in Sonoma & Marin County
Replacing your toilets can be a personal and private decision and much like water heaters, an investment not to take lightly. Whether you are looking for form versus function, a quality toilet can actually SAVE you money!
When you purchase a toilet that is not reliable or does not have a proper flush, it can cost you more money in the long run with repeat visits from a plumber for auguring (snaking a clogged toilet). The proper flush does make a different.
Toilets, much like soda … are a preference! Are you a Coca Cola person or a Pepsi person? Everyone is different. In this same light, some people like Kohler, while others like Toto. The manufacturer DOES make a difference. It makes a difference with function, warranty, costs and reliability not to mention finding proper repair parts. The more well-known the manufacturer, the more likely your plumbing issue can be resolved in a timely fashion.
Things to Look for When Looking for a Toilet:
- Repair parts
Remember toilets also have much to offer …
- Water usage
What are you looking for?
- A bidet? What is a bidet?! 😊
- A heated toilet seat?
- A Good flush?
- Cleaning function?
- Is it the right fit?
- Is it the right feel?
- Is is Comfort- Height? What does comfort-height mean?
Remember as we age, our needs for toilets change as well. Our focus becomes less on aesthetics and more on height, flush and cleanliness.
Helpful Tips: Things NOT To Do With Your Toilet
- Do not add Clorox tablets into the tank of the toilet.
- The Clorox tablet can eat away at the internal mechanisms of your toilet and cost you a great deal of money – a lot more than that tablet ever cost!
- “If it is yellow … DO NOT let it mellow!” This can cause the following issues;
- Toilet staining.
- Acidity can damage the effectiveness of the flush.
- Urine crystalizes and settles into the bottom of the bowl. The sodium from the urine settles and adheres to the porcelain, causing poor flush. This cannot be cleaned out and toilet replacement is imminent.
- Remember … there is NO such thing as a “flushable wipe,” invest rather in a bidet toilet for your needs!
- Flushable wipes can still cause blockages especially when you don’t know the condition of your sewer line.
We are extremely proud as plumbing professionals here at Roman’s Plumbing, Inc. to perform a full range of toilet services in Petaluma. From fixing a leaking toilet to replacing an old, inefficient toilet ~ we are happy to help! Let us take a “TO DO” list and get it “TA DONE!”
For a quick and accurate diagnosis of any toilet issues, call our experienced team at 707-532-2433 or contact us online.